01 June 2017 | My Haunted Life Toosdays, Your True Encounters
In this episode… What one young boy was told were nightmares, are later to be discovered by his grandmother as a real ghost! *** A woman wakes up to a ghost’s impression on her arm. *** Japan has a ghost that brings good luck. *** Finding the perfect apartment becomes an imperfect nightmare. *** A woman’s husband leans down to kiss her – but it’s not her husband’s face that she sees. *** A woman explains why she is deathly afraid of garden gnomes.
* WEIRD DARKNESS: http://www.WeirdDarkness.com
* DAILY DOSE OF WEIRD NEWS: http://www.DailyDoseOfWeirdNews.com
* WEIRD IT FORWARD: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/Forward
* MARLAR HOUSE STORE: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/store
* MARLAR SHEET (newsletter): http://www.MarlarHouse.com/MarlarSheet
* FACEBOOK & TWITTER: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/Facebook
* FREE MOBILE APP: http://ww.MarlarHouse.com/mobile
* MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.MarlarHouse.com
* SEND ME STUFF: Marlar House Productions, PO Box 2023, Loves Park IL 61130
Featured in this episode (from MyHauntedLifeToo.com)…
“Frank Lives There Too”
Originally a comment submitted by aw3331992 at Buzzfeed
Written by Erika Miyata, extracted from the new book “Kanashibari: True Encounters With the Paranormal In Japan” by Thomas Bauerle. Posted at MyHauntedLifeToo.com.
Written by Yuri Mamiya, extracted from the new book “Kanashibari: True Encounters With the Paranormal In Japan” by Thomas Bauerle. Posted at MyHauntedLifeToo.com.
“The Evil Drug Den That Became My Home”
Submitted by Lani Worden, Michigan
“Something Special To Keep You Alive”
Submitted by Leanne Banton, New Orleans
“The Falling Gnome”
Submitted by Desiree
Copyright Marlar House Productions, 2017.
Rebroadcast or duplication without express written permission is strictly prohibited.
Music provided by Shadow’s Symphony.
Used with permission. All rights reserved. For more information on Shadows Symphony, visit http://www.facebook.com/shadowssymphony/
© 2023, G. Michael Vasey & My Haunted Life Too.com (Unless indicated otherwise by author’s own copyright above). All rights reserved.